Terms and Conditions: Business Transformation Support — 1.79% fee ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "BIZ179"
- CardUp users with a Business account are eligible to enjoy the 1.79% reduced fee on business payments to Singapore recipients with due dates on or before 5 January 2022 (“Users”).
- The Promo Code BIZ179 is only valid for Payroll, Supplier Invoice, Corporate Taxes and International payments made with a Visa credit card.
- Payments must be scheduled on CardUp on or before 31 December 2021, at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- In order for the 1.79% fee to be reflected on the eligible payments before User confirms and submits payment, Users must enter promo code BIZ179 during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up the payment details.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) with China UnionPay, American Express credit cards, and credit cards issued outside of Singapore.
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the use of the Promo Code, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.