Terms and Conditions: Partnership exclusive offer — CardUp x Elevate
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "ELEVATE10K":
- Elevate Cardholders who have signed up for a CardUp business account (“Users”) are eligible to enjoy the 1.8% discounted fee for all payments made between 1 March 2023 and 31 March 2023 ("Promotion Period") with the Elevate Card ("Offer"), in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Offer is valid
(a) to be redeemed repeatedly for up to S$10,000 payments ("Offer Limit") during the Promotion Period
(b) on any domestic or international business payment type with a due date on or before 5 April 2023. The payments must be scheduled on CardUp on or before 31 March 2023, at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter promo code ELEVATE10K during “Schedule Payment” process when setting up payment details on a CardUp business account and paying with their Elevate Card. The discounted fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before User confirms and submits payment.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Users who redeem the Promo Code agree that CardUp and Funding Societies have the right to exchange details relating to you, including your card account and transaction details, for the purpose of determining your eligibility to qualify for the Promotion.
- The offer is not valid to be used:
(a) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(b) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the use of the Promo Code, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.