Terms and Conditions: New business 50% offer - 1.3% on up to the first 2 business payments
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "SGNEW13 ":
- Users who have signed up for a CardUp Business account and have not yet scheduled any payments on CardUp (“Users”) are eligible to enjoy 1.3% CardUp fee on up to the first 2 business payments with a due date on or before 3 February 2023.("Offer").
- The Offer is only valid on the first S$10,000 scheduled as a one-off payment or within the first 2 payments of a recurring series. The prevailing 2.6% fee will be applied to the rest of the payment(s) should the amount exceed S$10,000.
- The payments must be scheduled on CardUp on or before 31 January 2023, at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter promo code SGNEW13 during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The discounted CardUp fee for the payment amount will be reflected before User confirms and submits payment.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once at a company level. Companies with multiple Users may only redeem the Offer on the first payment set up on CardUp.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Codes are not applicable for use on:
(a) payments made with American Express credit cards and credit cards issued outside of Singapore.
(b) any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.