Brand and Content Marketing Manager
Malaysia (preferred) / Singapore
MYR / SGD Salary
Job description & requirements
In this role, you will be CardUp’s lead brand custodian. You will own content, creative, and messaging across all customer-facing touchpoints, inclusive of social media, digital media, website, blog, PR, printed materials and more. You will be equally responsible for creative and content strategy as creative execution. This is a regional role (across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia), for both B2C and B2B, and will report directly into the Head of Marketing.
- Act as the chief brand custodian, protecting and proselytizing the brand DNA.
- Own all creative and written executions, inclusive of printed and digital marketing assets such as social media content, paid digital ads, emails, website pages, printed brochures, banners, etc.
- Manage multiple social media accounts, developing the master calendar, handling execution, engaging the community, and growing the follower base. Manage and build relationships with key social media influencers
- Manage, create, and optimize website pages and blog posts, using your creative eye, excellent copywriting skills, and knowledge of SEO
- Partner closely with the product marketing team to produce content for every stage of the customer funnel (acquisition > conversion > retention).
- Manage the external creative agency and maintain the internal creative asset library
- Be an experimenter, performing A/B content strategy tests (e.g. different email subject lines) and actively seeking out and testing new technologies to improve content production (e.g. AI copywriting tools)
- Monitor, analyse and deliver reports on campaign performance, actively seeking opportunities to optimise and improve marketing efficiency
- 3 to 5 years of brand, content, and/or social media experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating a variety of creative assets, such as website pages, social posts etc.
- Familiarity with design software tools such as Canva or Illustrator etc.
- Experience using CMS tools. Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus.
- Interest in the finance industry (e.g., payments/ credit/ lending etc). Prior experience is a plus
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Character traits
- Team player - no politics!
- Creatively minded with analytical capabilities
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Resourceful, able to work independently, and a proactive problem solver
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position