Growth Product Manager
Job description & requirements
As a Growth Product Manager, you are passionate about building fintech products that consumers love. You’ll have excellent analytical skills and take a data driven approach to everything you do. You’re obsessive about understanding customer behaviour, finding new ways to improve user adoption and stickiness of new products whilst delivering an exceptional online experience.
- Lead end-to-end optimisation of our product and user experience to improve how we attract, convert, retain users and monetise to achieve business objectives.
- Convert product growth strategies into detailed requirements and prototypes and collaborate with engineering to deliver them to market.
- Partner with marketing and sales to build and optimise acquisition loops to systematically grow our user base and scale the adoption of product lines and features - including experiments to grow sign-up rates and optimise viral mechanics.
- Ensure effective product marketing, educating the market on new product lines and expanding our website and channel strategies to position our product effectively.
- Identify the right research methods (e.g. User interviews, usability testing, growth modelling, surveys, secondary research, A/B testing) and execute to deliver actionable insights for growth strategy.
- Drive the lean growth process end-to-end: Research, growth models, prioritisation, experiment design, delivery and analysis.
- At least 3 year’s experience in product management
- Experience in growth marketing, UX or data analytics
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math’s or engineering preferred
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations
- Team player - no politics!
- High sense of urgency
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Ability to dive into HTML, CSS and JS to implement product changes a huge plus.
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- Together we are stronger
- The best is yet to be
- Make it happen
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position