Product Manager (Operations)
Job description & requirements
As a Product Manager, you are passionate about building fintech products that consumers love. You’ll have excellent analytical skills and take a data driven approach to everything you do. You’re obsessive about understanding customer behaviour, finding new ways to improve user conversion and online experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fast paced company backed by leading investors like AMTD Group, Sequoia Capital and more.
- Lead the product strategy, roadmap and product delivery to scale CardUp’s operations while delivering a top-tier customer experience.
- Design and optimise our product stack including but not limited to payment infrastructure integrations, automated payment reconciliation, fraud and AML monitoring tools. Collaborate cross functionally with operations, customer, finance and data teams to incorporate their needs.
- Use your understanding of fintech regulation to develop new products that ensures CardUp stays compliant whilst at the same time optimising customer experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes and ensure product development always runs seamlessly together with CardUp’s engineering team.
- Serve as the domain expert and product point-of-contact for payment infrastructure, operations & risk management.
- At least 5 years' experience in product management.
- Proven expertise in developing risk management, transaction monitoring and operational workflow automation features a big plus.
- Knowledge of fraud and risk management strategy fundamentals in the fintech and payments domain.
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math’s or engineering preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end-to-end technical product lifecycle.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations.
- Team player - no politics!
- High sense of urgency.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position