Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India
Job description & requirements
As a Product Manager, you are passionate about building products that consumers and businesses love.
You’ll take a data driven approach to improve your product and drive business growth. You’re obsessive about understanding customer behaviour, and are always finding new ways to improve customer experience, conversion, retention and monetisation.
In our fast-paced environment, you will be fully hands-on, wearing multiple hats to drive the product lifecycle. You'll own product strategy, roadmap prioritisation, research, experimentation, design prototyping, requirements definition, sprint management, testing, analytics, go-to-market strategy in collaboration with other teams, and more.
Ultimately: You own the outcome - to make your products a business success.
- Analyse data on user behaviour, market insights and business needs to inform decision making on product features, growth strategies and roadmap prioritisation.
- Drive customer research, usability testing and user interviews to identify actionable insights to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Test and validate new ideas that fill product gaps, grow market share and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy and initiatives into detailed requirements and prototypes for implementation.
- Manage new product feature development to ensure seamless implementation in partnership our our engineering team.
- Own the go-to-market and commercialisation of your product and ancillary features to maximise customer adoption and revenue growth.
- At least 5 year’s experience in product management.
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math’s or engineering preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product lifecycle.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations.
- Team player — no politics!
- High sense of urgency and ownership.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position