Product Marketing Executive - CRM
Job description & requirements
In this role, you'll be managing CardUp’s customer management system. From developing email campaigns and promotions that drive customer conversion to creating workflows that automate and track the progression through the funnel, you must be organized and have a love of structure. Your analytical mind and relentless drive to achieve results means you’ll constantly look for actionable insights to optimise campaigns. This is a regional role (across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia) and will report into the Marketing Manager.
- Own and manage the CRM system, handling everything from workflows and automations to audience segmenting and email communications.
- Manage the entire customer funnel, inclusive of nurturing new leads into customers, retaining existing customers, and reactivating lapsed customers.
- Use your knowledge of different customer segments to develop personalized content that communicates CardUp’s product value
- Set up performance dashboards and undertake regular analysis and campaign optimisations
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams such as sales, product, business development, compliance etc to achieve your goals
- Be a brand guardian ensuring consistent look and feel / tone of voice across all comms and business functions
- Be based in Malaysia with prior in-market experience
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Experience in creating and executing marketing campaigns from scratch
- Experience in using CRM (especially Hubspot) and other marketing tools is a big plus, but a desire and curiosity to learn about how to use them is even more important
- Possess an eye for design and flair for writing
- Team player - no politics!
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem solver
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Experience in payments or credit/lending industry is a plus
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position