Job description & requirements
As Compliance Officer, you will play a lead role in ensuring our Singapore business runs compliantly in line with local regulations. This includes implementing frameworks, SOPs and sound corporate governance that builds trust with customers, partners and the regulators. You are a team player and problem solver, able to think of new solutions as pre-packaged solutions may not be an option.
- Manage our regulatory relationship with MAS - keep informed regarding industry changes and updates to the Payment Services Act and assess the impact on organizational processes.
- Assess and monitor risk exposures on an ongoing basis across product, compliance, or operations. Work closely with the product team to develop and implement risk management strategies that mitigate risk exposures for new product launches.
- Be the escalation point for day-to-day payment processing across KYC/KYB, AML, CFT, fraud investigations etc to ensure the company's operations run compliantly.
- Use your deep understanding of regulatory requirements to ensure company policies and procedures meet standards and are continuously adhered to.
- Lead chargeback management and mitigation, to manage disputes and resolutions.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities in internal and external compliance.
- 8+ years of compliance and risk management experience in the financial services, payments, or fintech industry.
- Strong academic background and relevant industry certifications.
- Skills including qualitative and quantitative methods for risk management with an understanding of ERM and CSA frameworks.
- An established track record in managing operational risk and risk relationships with financial partners and regulators.
- Knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements (AML, Payments Services Act etc) a must
- Interest in new technologies and how they can make compliance more efficient.
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position