Customer Success Manager
Job description & requirements
You’ll provide a world class client experience that helps acquire and retain CardUp users. You’ll have excellent communication skills and know how to resolve customer queries, pre-empt client needs and provide thoughtful support to convert leads to users and drive continued engagement with existing customers. You’ll be the voice of the customer, responsible for working cross functionally with product to troubleshoot issues and challenge the status quo to continuously improve CardUp’s offering.
- Manage customer servicing efforts across Singapore and Malaysia, via online chat, email and phone channels, always ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Quickly resolve issues related to payment processing and customer experience, so that the customer is never adversely impacted.
- Support the account managers to convert warm prospects to customers, growing revenue and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Articulate CardUp’s value proposition to the customer, setting up product demo’s to explain how to use the platform and quickly resolving any customer enquiries.
- Identify and implement a best-in-class customer servicing strategy and train new team members.
- Own the NPS Score, and continuously search for ways to increase the number of promoters, and quickly plan and implement feedback provided.
- Work closely with the Product team to continuously own and develop customer-facing resources
- Develop an in-depth understanding of CardUp’s CRM system and always ensure 100% data integrity and usage of the system.
- Have a deep understanding of CardUp’s risk and compliance guidelines and ensure these are always adhered to.
- 5+ years of customer servicing experience in payments or fintech
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and driving results quickly
- Proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player - no politics!
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position