EA / HR Maternity Cover (6 months)
S$2,800 – 3,200 per month
Job description & requirements
This is a contractual role for 6 months and your mission is to assist both the CEO and CardUp Management Team achieve companywide goals by offering full administrative support and executive level communication. You’ll be able to work in a fast-paced environment to oversee organisational tasks that increase efficiency in time management, ensure meetings run smoothly, as well as team events such as off-sites and social activities.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and meetings, working quickly and accurately to manage communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, and handle logistics when required.
- Handle full spectrum of secretarial and supporting activities to the team, including:
- Support the CardUp management team with expense claims and other special projects.
- Administrative tasks like filing if bank documents.
- Management of invoices and supporting finance on daily payments
- Other daily administrative tasks as needed
- Onboarding of new employees, including the preparation of laptops and access
- Managing HR calendar and annual leave request
- Process monthly payroll for the team with timeliness and check on discrepancies on the payments etc., to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures and related policy.
- Handle MOM related matters including EP applications, renewals, cancellation, updating of address for foreign employees.
- Process monthly CPF
- Administration for onboarding, resignation, leave, medical claim and process letters such as appointment letter, confirmation, promotion, increment, warning letter and acceptance letter etc.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date organisational chart and employee data in personnel files
- Submit claims for reservist and government-paid leave (Maternity, Paternity and child care etc..
- Organising team activities
- Ordering stationery and pantry supplies.
- Organising maintenance and repairs; liaising with the landlord when necessary.
- 4+ years’ experience providing executive support in a fast-paced tech company environment
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Team player - no politics!
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Flexible and able to multi-task;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to foster productive working partnership
- Proficient in MS office application
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- Together we are stronger
- The best is yet to be
- Make it happen
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position