Finance & Investment Intern
S$700 - 1,000 per month
Job description & requirements
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join on a 4-6-month internship, reporting directly to the CEO. You’ll work directly with CardUp’s management team to support a fundraising process end to end, attending investor pitch meetings, managing financial forecasts, funning data analysis and supporting on commercial and legal due diligence. Additionally, you will also assist to help drive the company’s ambitions in international expansion and launch of new product lines, by supporting market research, gathering insights, conduct feasibility studies and building business cases.
As an energetic and analytical individual, you excel at working quickly and accurately to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop an understanding of the existing business (including products/services, customers, competitors, the overall market and trends) through research and analysis of business units.
- Attend investor pitch meetings and manage due diligence questions, including running complex data analysis relating to financial forecasting, cohort analysis, product planning, market research etc.
- Establish a communication plan with existing shareholders to keep everyone informed on the funding round and business updates.
- Conduct market research on potential new strategic initiatives including new markets and products, providing recommendations to senior management in concise, insightful ways.
- Prior experience in a VC/PE investment environment or investment banking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Able to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline
- Team player - no politics!
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- Together we are stronger
- The best is yet to be
- Make it happen
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position