Human Resource Manager
Job description & requirements
As Human Resource (HR) manager your mission is to make CardUp an outstanding place to work! You’ll be responsible for leading human resource initiatives including HR operations and performance management. Working closely with the management team, you will cultivate a culture of learning and continuous feedback and champion employee engagement initiatives to drive a cohesive team spirit.
- Responsible for the performance management processes, employee engagement, compensation, benefits, retention, training, employee handbook, and culture initiatives.
- Review medical and other employee benefits regularly to produce the best benefits package for the employees, whilst being mindful of budget.
- Assist with coordination of meetings and events for company functions such as town halls, off-sites, and employee engagement events.
- Establish and implement HR systems and processes to support a workforce that will scale in the next 12-18 months. This includes upgrading our talent management and performance review processes, as well as establishing structured learning and development.
- Oversee the administration for employee onboarding, resignation, annual leave requests, medical claims and process letters such as appointment letter, confirmation, promotion, increment, warning letter and acceptance letter etc.
- Process monthly payroll and CPF/MPF for the team with timeliness and check on discrepancies on the payments etc., to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures and related policy.
- Handle MOM related matters including EP applications, renewals, cancellation, updating of address for foreign employees.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date organisational chart and employee data in personnel files.
- Submit claims for reservist and government-paid leave (Maternity, Paternity and childcare etc.).
- Conduct background screening checks for new hires.
Areas of responsibility
- HR administration
- Talent management and training
- Employee engagement and retention
- Country adaptions across markets
- A degree in business or human resource-related
- 4+ years of human resource management experience with a strong emphasis on executing HR processes
- Very strong operational and analytical rigor, able to use data to drive outcomes
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with employees and service vendors
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- Together we are stronger
- The best is yet to be
- Make it happen
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position