Key Account Manager
Job description & requirements
As a high performing account management professional, you’ll ensure top existing accounts continue to remain active and engaged with CardUp and grow their revenue over time. You’re an expert at understanding the needs of SMEs and are ready to passionately cross sell CardUp’s value proposition in Singapore and beyond. You’ll be the voice of the customer, responsible for working cross functionally with product to troubleshoot issues and challenge the status quo to continuously improve CardUp’s offering. `
- Drive overall revenue growth by developing excellent customer relationships with key decision makers, driving retention and customer engagement whilst cross selling / upselling CardUp products that will be add value to your customer’s business
- Capitalise on sales opportunities, partnering with banks, payment networks and other tech companies to manage customers, as well as driving referrals from your existing client base.
- Keep an active pulse on strategic accounts to escalate any potential impact to payment volume on a monthly basis.
- Achieve monthly payment volume targets and reset the bar!
- Perform routine reviews on your client portfolio to deep dive on reasons for churn or decline of payment volume.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
- Work closely with the operations and compliance team to service accounts and ensure a seamless experience with CardUp at all times.
- Actively gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service. Liaise with the product team to prioritise new features and enhancements for these customers.
- 8+ years of experience as an SME-facing Account Manager in the banking, cards or fintech industry.
- Minimum BSc / BA
- An extensive SME network & In-depth understanding of selected SME industries
- Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and delivering an exceptional customer experience at the same time
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Team player - no politics!
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- Together we are stronger
- Push beyond limits
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position