Operational Compliance Executive
Pune, India / Malaysia
INR / MYR Salary
Job description & requirements
- Own the day-to-day operational compliance tasks including transaction monitoring, Corporate clients onboarding, and identify other risk areas including fraud and financial crime.
- Conduct assessment and evaluation on credit ratings for corporate clients, including credit limi excess monitoring.
- Perform AML investigation for the team across markets with adherence to local regulations, suggesting the course of action to be taken.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and technology teams to question the status quo, and improve customer experience, while remaining compliant.
- Keep informed about industry developments, trends and best practices and assess its effect on operational processes.
- 3+ years of operations, compliance and/or KYC experience, ideally within financial services or payments industry.
- Experience in an international and English-speaking environment
- Experience in a regulated financial institution, or a FinTech company is a plus
- Professional certification is a plus (ACAMS/ICA)
- Proven track record showing strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and complete tasks with tight deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Sound judgment and strong sense of ethics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain complex situations in English and Chinese (a plus)
- Hands-on attitude and the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders without compromising quality
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position