Job description & requirements
Mission: as an entrepreneurial and detail orientated individual you’ll join the operations team and be a core part of a fast-growing Fintech company. You’ll ensure CardUp’s operations run smoothly, overseeing a range of responsibilities from daily payment processing to monthly reporting. If you want to know how Fintech works from the bigger picture to the small details - this role is right for you!
- Own and improve the reconciliation of payments across all CardUp’s current and upcoming markets and ensure payments are always delivered on time.
- Own payment processes across the markets and ensuring payout, rejection and refunds are accurately and timely processed.
- Own monthly reporting to partners as well as financial reporting to regulatory bodies.
- Help monitor and track costs related to payments, always ensuring the accuracy of data and the related calculations.
- Drive product improvements to increase scalability of our backend system in relation to the daily Ops work and handling of payments.
- Engage in documenting and updating internal operating procedures.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 3 years experience in payment processing or financial background
- Familiar with Asian markets payments standard and practices
- Cards experience will be preferred
- Highly analytical and proficient in MS Excel modelling
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time to complete tasks with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position