Terms and Conditions for Promo Codes for Income Tax Campaign 2021 ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "CUTAX2021"
- CardUp users with a CardUp Personal account ("Users") are eligible to enjoy 1.75% CardUp fee for a one-off payment or the first payment of a recurring series ("Offer").
- This is only valid for income tax payment scheduled on CardUp on or before 26 December 2021. To enjoy the Offer, the payment due date must be on or before 7 January 2022. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code "CUTAX2021" during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 1.75% CardUp fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code may only be redeemed once per User.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) with American Express credit cards and credit cards issued outside of Singapore.
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.