Terms and Conditions for Promo Codes for DBS Campaign 2021 ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "DBSCARDUP"
- All DBS Cardmembers who have signed up for a personal CardUp account ("Users") are eligible to enjoy a 1.80% fee on the first 2 payments of a weekly or monthly recurring series of maximum S$30,000 each using a locally-issued DBS Personal Credit Card (“Offer") on CardUp. CardUp charges a 2.6% processing fee for any payment amounts above S$30,000.
- This is only valid on a payment scheduled on CardUp between 9 December 2021 and 28 February 2022, both dates inclusive. To enjoy the Offer, the payment due date must be between 9 December 2021 and 3 March 2022, both dates inclusive. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code "DBSCARDUP" during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 1.80% CardUp fee for the eligible payment amount will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code may only be redeemed once per User.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) payments made with DBS Cards not included in this campaign, DBS American Express credit card and credit cards issued outside of Singapore
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- Limited to first 300 Users who use the DBSCARDUP Promo Code
Singapore General Terms:
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions