Terms and Conditions for July Flash Referral Campaign ("Promotion")
Eligibility to participate
- Existing CardUp users (“Referrers”) who introduce new users (“Referees”) to CardUp via https://cardup.co, in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions, are eligible to participate in the July Flash Referral Campaign ("Promotion") from 9 July 2021 till 31 July 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- CardUp's referral program full terms and conditions will still apply.
- The rewards for this campaign may be referred to in these terms and other communication as
(a) "CardUp credits" for the S$30 off the CardUp fee for personal user referral or S$200 off the CardUp fee for business user referral
(b) "Vouchers" for the S$15 GrabFood Voucher for personal user referral or S$50 GrabFood Voucher for business user referral
- CardUp shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute the CardUp credit or Vouchers with items or rewards of similar value at its sole discretion without prior notice and without giving any reason for the same.
- The following criteria have to be fulfilled for the referral to be considered as successful (“Successful Referral”):
(a) the Referee has signed up and created a Personal account (“Personal User”) or Business account (“Business User”) on CardUp between 9 July 2021 and 31 July 2021 (both dates inclusive)
(b) the email address used by the Referee when creating a CardUp account is a valid email address belonging to a unique individual
(c) if the Referee is a Business User, the Business User is an authorised person signing up for the Business account on behalf of an active company registered with ACRA. A valid UEN/Business Registration number must be provided when setting up a Business account. CardUp reserves the right to reject a payment set up by a Business User using the Invite Promo Code if the Business account is not held on behalf of an active local company.
In this campaign, for every successful referral, the referrer will be eligible for
(a) S$30 CardUp credit and S$15 Voucher if it is a personal user referral, or
(b) S$200 CardUp credit and S$50 Voucher if it is a business user referral
- For example, if a referrer successfully refers 4 personal users and 1 business user, he/she will be eligible to receive
(a) 4 x S$30 CardUp credit and 4 x S$15 Voucher for referring 4 personal users,
(b) 1 x S$200 CardUp credit and 1 x S$50 Voucher for referring 1 business user, and
- Referrers will receive the GrabFood Vouchers via email to the email address used for your CardUp account within 1 month from 4 August 2021 provided all the criteria are fulfilled.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.