Terms and Conditions for Promo Codes for OCBC Campaign 2022 ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "OCBC90N17"
- All OCBC Cardmembers who have signed up for a personal CardUp account and have not yet scheduled a payment ("Users") are eligible to enjoy a 1.7% fee on a one-off or first payment of a recurring series of maximum S$10,000 (“Offer") on CardUp with an OCBC 90N Credit Card ("Eligible Card 1"). CardUp charges a 2.6% processing fee for any payment amounts above S$10,000.
- The Promo Code is only valid on a payment scheduled on CardUp between 1 April 2022 and 31 August 2022, both dates inclusive, with a payment due date on or before 5 September 2022. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at your recipient. Payments must be scheduled at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time. Income tax payments can only be scheduled within a fixed period each month. Find out more here.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code OCBC90N17 during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details using their OCBC 90N Credit Card. The 1.7% CardUp fee for the eligible payment will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code may only be redeemed once per User.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used on:
(a) payments made with OCBC Cards not included in this campaign and OCBC Cards issued outside of Singapore.
(b) any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c ) any international payments to recipients outside of Singapore.
(d) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.