Terms and Conditions for Promo Code for Recurring Payment Campaign 2021 ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "RECURRING18"
- CardUp users with a CardUp Personal account ("Users") are eligible to enjoy 1.8% CardUp fee on up to the first 6 payments in a weekly, monthly or quarterly recurring series, where each payment is a minimum S$130 and maximum S$10,000 ("Offer").
- This is valid on all payment types (except for income tax) and on a payment series scheduled on CardUp on or before 30 June 2021 with a Singapore-issued Visa card. To enjoy the Offer, the payment due date must be on or before 31 December 2021. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code "RECURRING18" during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 1.8% CardUp fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code may only be redeemed once per User.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) on payments made with American Express credit cards, China UnionPay credit cards, Mastercard credit cards and credit cards issued outside of Singapore
(b) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(c) on any international payments to recipients outside of Singapore
(d) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- The Promo Code "RECURRING18" is limited to the first 300 users who redeem the code.
- Due to popular demand, the redemption cap for Promo Code "RECURRING18" has increased from 300 to 700 as of 14 April 2021.