Job description & requirements
CardUp's secure online payment platform offers a new way to pay all your monthly recurring expenses and maximise the benefits of your credit card. Both individuals and businesses can use their existing credit card where they couldn’t before, specifically for big ticket items such as paying rent, taxes, suppliers or payroll.
Forget the long lead times and collateral involved in traditional financing options and access up to 55 days credit instantly via your existing credit card. Improve your cashflow whilst at the same time earning rewards, miles and cashback on all your big payments!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fast paced company backed by global and regional investors. CardUp was part of the inaugural class of The FinLab (a Singapore-based fintech accelerator run by United Overseas Bank), a finalist in The Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global Hackcelerator 2016 and more recently selected for Mastercard Start Path 2017.
As Product Manager you are passionate about building fintech products that consumers love. You’ll have excellent analytical skills and take a data driven approach to everything you do. You’re obsessive about understanding customer behaviour, finding new ways to improve user conversion and online experience.
- Analyse data on user behaviour and campaign performance to inform decision making on product features, marketing and customer experience.
- Assess business requirements and generate new ideas that fill product gaps, grow market share and drive growth.
- Translate product enhancements and strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Facilitate focus groups and customer research in partnership with the marketing team, to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Manage new product features to ensure seamless implementation and excellent customer experience at all times.
- Project manage the sprint planning process in partnership with CardUp tech team, to ensure product development runs seamlessly at all times.
- At least 5 year’s experience in product management
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math’s or engineering preferred
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations
- Team player — no politics!
- High sense of urgency
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position