Sales and Marketing Intern
Job description & requirements
The Sales and Marketing team play a significant role in driving CardUp Hong Kong’s growth. As Sales & Marketing Intern, you’ll help grow our portfolio of SME clients across Hong Kong, as well as helping the marketing team in launching campaigns. You will be helping the team to qualify leads, conduct essential market research and gather insights to help drive the business forward.
- Research potential leads in various industries, verticals and segments in Hong Kong and gather information on key decision makers through LinkedIn and other sources
- Contacting potential leads and introduce CardUp’s service
- Managing the hotline and ticketing system to ensure a positive customer experience with CardUp
- Assist with sales tracking and reporting across the full sales funnel and help move opportunities through the pipeline - from source, inbound leads, account sign ups and conversion.
- To assist with the partnership and marketing asset including production of landing page, edm, promotional materials, content and so on
- A degree in finance, business, marketing or media from a recognised university
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince
- Previous start-up and/or SaaS experience will be advantageous
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem solver
- Team player - no politics!
- Customer Success
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position