Job description & requirements
You’ll provide a best in class client experience to acquire and retain users, helping to overachieve company’s growth goals and reset the bar! You’ll have excellent communication skills and know how to articulate CardUp’s value proposition, resolve customer queries, pre-empt customer needs and provide thoughtful support to convert leads to users and drive continued engagement.
- Acquire and retain users, growing revenue and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Conduct call outreaches to warm prospects, to qualify the opportunity and convert them into customers.
- Manage and grow existing accounts, reactivate lapsed accounts, and understand client motivation and needs
- Work closely with CardUp’s partners from banks, payment networks and other tech companies to convert and manage joint customers, addressing any questions or concerns from the client or partner.
- Articulate CardUp’s value proposition to the customer, setting up product demo’s to explain how to use the platform and quickly resolving any customer enquiries.
- Quickly resolve customer issues related to payment processing and customer experience, so that the customer is never adversely impacted.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of CardUp’s CRM system and always ensure 100% data integrity and usage of the system.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Operations, and Product Teams to question the status quo and continually improve customer experience, localizing and streamlining operations, while staying compliant.
- Have a deep understanding of CardUp’s risk and compliance guidelines and ensure these are always adhered to.
- 5+ years of experience in sales within payments or fintech is a must
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and delivering an exceptional customer experience at the same time.
- Team player - no politics!
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at email@example.com with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position