Finance & Operations Executive
Malaysia / India
MYR Salary / INR Salary
Job description & requirements
As an entrepreneurial individual you’ll join the operations team and be a core part of a leading and fast-growing fintech company. In this role you’ll ensure CardUp’s finance operations run smoothly, overseeing a range of responsibilities from daily payment processing to monthly closing of accounts. If you want to know how Fintech works from the bigger picture to the small details - this role is right for you!
- Own and improve the reconciliation of payments across all of CardUp’s current and upcoming markets and ensure payments are always delivered on time.
- Own monthly reporting to partners as well as financial reporting to regulatory bodies.
- Help monitor and track costs related to payments. always ensuring the accuracy of data and the related calculations.
- Drive product improvements to increase scalability of our backend system in relation to the daily Ops work and handling of payments.
- Support the finance team with the monthly closing of accounts.
- Qualified accountant with familiarity of financial audit preferred
- Highly analytical, proficient in MS Excel modelling
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time to complete tasks with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
Apply for this job
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to apply:
- Name and contact details
- LinkedIn profile
- Short description of yourself, and why you believe you will be a good fit for this position