Terms and Conditions for Promo Code for Recurring Payment Campaign 2022 ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "RECURRING185"
- CardUp users with a CardUp Personal account ("Users") are eligible to enjoy 1.85% CardUp fee on all payments in a weekly, monthly or quarterly recurring series, where each payment is of a maximum of S$10,000 ("Offer").
- This Offer is valid on all payment types scheduled on a recurring series on or before 31 March 2024 with a Singapore-issued Visa card. To enjoy the Offer, the payment due date must be on or before 3 April 2024. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code "RECURRING185" during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 1.85% CardUp fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- The Promo Code can be redeemed repeatedly per User.
- Users are not permitted to prepay or overpay the amount owed to the recipient in accordance with the payment reference documents provided. All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) on payments made with American Express credit cards, China UnionPay credit cards, Mastercard credit cards and credit cards issued outside of Singapore
(b) with debit/preloaded cards
(c) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(d) on any payments in foreign currencies
(e) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.