Terms and Conditions for Wirex Cardholder 1.5% fee for recurring payment
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "WIREX15"
- Wirex Visa cardmembers residing in Singapore who have signed up for a personal CardUp account (“Users”) are eligible to enjoy 1.5% discounted CardUp fee ("Offer") for any recurring domestic payment made with the Wirex Visa Card ("Eligible Card") in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Offer is valid on any personal payment type that is set up in a recurring series.
- The payment must be scheduled on CardUp between 8 July 2022 and 31 December 2022, both dates inclusive. The last payment due date must be on or before 4 January 2023. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time. For the purposes of this clause, the term “Business Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of Singapore are closed for business.
- To enjoy the Offer, Users have to enter the Promo Code WIREX15 during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 1.5% CardUp fee will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) with any non-Wirex credit card
(c) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(b) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- “Wirex” refers to Wirex Pte Ltd in Singapore a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.