Terms and Conditions: HSBC Commercial and Corporate Virtual Card Promotion
- HSBC Commercial and Corporate Virtual Card cardholders who have filled up the form on www.cardup.co/en/business/discover/make/hsbc and/or signed up for a CardUp business account (“Users”), are eligible to enjoy discounted fees on CardUp, in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
- Users can enjoy the following discounted fees when payments are scheduled on CardUp between 1 June 2023 and 31 May 2024, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”), with a HSBC Commercial and Corporate Virtual Card ("Offer")
(a) 0.9% fees on the first S$100,000 worth of payments scheduled
(b) 1.2% fees will apply to amount exceeding $100,000 and subsequent payments throughout the Promotion Period
- The payment due date must be on or before 5 June 2024. The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
- CardUp will reach out to the User via the registered email address and/or the verified phone number to activate the Offer. A promo code of 0.9% fee will be issued by the CardUp team after the 1.2% fees is enabled in the User CardUp account.
- The discounted fees for the payments will be reflected before the User confirms and submits payment, to enjoy the discounted fees
a) Users have to enter the 0.9% fee promo code during the “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details.
b) For payments exceeding S$100,000 and set up thereafter, 1.2% fee will automatically be applied during the payment set up
- Redemption limit
a) The 0.9% fee promo code can be redeemed repeatedly until the cumulative redemption amount reaches S$100,000.
b) The 1.2% fees can be redeemed unlimited time through the Promotion Period
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- Users who redeem the offer agree that CardUp and HSBC have the right to exchange details relating to you, including your card account and transaction details, for the purpose of determining your eligibility to qualify for the Promotion.
- The Offer is not valid to be used:
(a) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(b) on any payments in foreign currency
(c) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the use of the Offer, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.