Terms and Conditions: 2.25% discounted fee for all personal payments ("Promotion")
Eligibility to utilise Promo Code "GET225":
- CardUp users who have received this promo code are eligible to enjoy the 2.25% discounted fee all payments to Singapore recipients with due dates on or before 5 January 2023 (“Users”).
- The promo code is valid for all personal payments of a minimum $130 scheduled on CardUp on or before 31 December 2022, with a due date on or before 5 January 2023. Payments must be scheduled at least 3 business days before the due date to allow processing time.
- Users must enter promo code GET225 during “Schedule payment” process when setting up payment details. The 2.25% fee for the eligible payments will be reflected before User confirms and submits payment.
- Users are not permitted to prepay or overpay the amount owed to the recipient in accordance with the payment reference documents provided.
- Promo Code is not valid to be used:
(a) with American Express credit cards and credit cards issued outside of Singapore.
(b) with debit/preloaded cards
(c) on any additional fees incurred for Next Day payments.
(d) on any international payments to recipients outside of Singapore
(e) in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.