Terms and Conditions for 2023 personal users The More We Get Together campaign
Eligibility and Terms for Personal Users
- CardUp personal account holders ("Users") are eligible to participate in CardUp 2023 The More We Get Together campaign from 10 November 2023 to 26 December 2023 to receive a bonus fee and/or eCapitaland Voucher in January 2024 ("Promotion"), in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is valid on
(a) any domestic or international payments with due dates between 14 November 2023 and 29 December 2023, both dates inclusive("Promotion Period"). The payment due date is the last date on which the payment must arrive at the recipient. Payment must be successfully completed in order to be eligible for the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, a successful payment is when the recipients receive the funds.
(b) Payment scheduled on CardUp on or before 26 December 2023 before 6 PM (SGT).
(b.i) Standard payment must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing time.
(b.ii) Next-day payments can be set up by 28 December 2023 before 6 PM (SGT), with an additional 0.3% fee.
- Promotion entitlement(s):
(a) Users who have not yet made the first payment ("New Users") prior to the Promotion Period shall receive a S$20 eCapitaVoucher ("Voucher") when the first payment of a minimum S$2,000 is completed within the Promotion Period.
(b.i) All Users who have transacted a total of the following amount in the Promotion Period ("Eligible Users") are entitled to tier incentives based on the following table:
TOTAL AMOUNT TRANSACTED INCLUDING FEES INCENTIVE S$10,000-S$29,999
Bonus promo code of a 1.65% on up to S$10,000 to be used in January 2024
Bonus promo code of a 1.6% on up to S$10,000 to be used in January 2024
S$50,000 and above
Bonus promo code of a 1.55% on up to S$10,000 to be used in January 2024
- Payments set up with any promo codes or referral codes are eligible transactions for the Promotion and are subject to the used codes' terms and conditions.
- Incentive fulfillment and redemption:
(a) The Voucher and bonus promo code will be sent via email to Eligible Users by 8 January 2024.
(b) The bonus promo codes can only be redeemed once on a domestic or international payment with a due date between 11 January 2024 to 31 January 2024, both dates inclusive, with a locally-issued Visa credit card.
(b.i) Standard payment must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for processing times.
(b.ii) Next-day payments can be set up by 30 January 2024 before 6 PM (SGT), with an additional 0.3% fee.
- All payments are subject to be reviewed and additional documents may be requested to support the review.
- CardUp reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion (including without limitation the terms relating to the eligibility of any User and the dates of the Promotion).
- CardUp’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be final, conclusive and binding on all Users, and no correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- CardUp, its employees and campaign organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the User or by any person in connection with the Promotion.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, in addition to the above-mentioned terms, they must abide by the requirements of CardUp's general Terms of Service.
- "CardUp" refers to CardUp Pte Limited, a company registered in Singapore.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each User irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect thereof. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.